A comprehensive program that provides leaders and their constituents with current tools and strategies for building successful 21st-century workplaces.
Course Dates: April 14 and 21,2021 Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm DST
Course Fee: Early Bird Pricing: *$295.00 ($
395.00) until March 22nd, 2021
*Includes Pathways to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workbook.
Foundation 1- Workplace Psychological Health & Safety
1. Introduce the Canadian Mental Health Association’s ( CMHA) Standard for Workplace Psychological Health & Safety.
2. The 13 psychosocial factors that impact the way work occurs
3. The connection to diversity, equity and inclusion and an organization’s growth and learning.
Foundation 2- Caring About Differences: Understanding Diversity
1. Demonstrate how diverse personality types, culture, ethnicity, and others, contribute to the organization’s growth and learning
2. How to use diversity to build a psychologically safe & healthy organization.
3. How to design work and work interactions to embed comfort with differences.
Foundation 3 - Using Emotional Intelligence to Build Culturally Competent and Resonant teams
1. The case for why cultural competence is the “21st-century currency”.
2. Introduction to the competencies necessary for culturally competent 21st-century leaders
3. How to use Emotional intelligence to create diverse teams that resonate and perform.
Foundation 4- Critical Coaching Skills for Sustainable Change
1. Provide participants with two critical coaching tools relevant for the 21st-century workforce
2. Demonstrate how to use coaching skills to build and sustain a psychologically healthy and safe 21st-century organization.
Course Instructors: Phyllis Reid-Jarvis David Carey David Braun